The stuff that doesn't fit into my main blog Random Radio Jottings







Saturday, August 20, 2011

Robert Robinson - Picture Parade

Over on Random Radio Jottings I posted about the late Robert Robinson. In this post I thought I'd share with you an article from the Radio Times of 14 February 1960 about one of Robert's early tv series, Picture Parade.

Note the reference to Robinson's "refreshing intelligence and dryness". Here's the programme billing for that week's Picture Parade that was broadcast on Tuesday 16 February 1960:

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity that edition of Picture Parade doesnt still survive - I'd love to see the interview with "Mr Martin" AKA Peter Sellers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I love the films of Peter Sellers and have the Battle of the Sexes on DVD.

    ReplyDelete